Do you remember when you first created your estate plan? It was most likely to take care of a loved one, such as a spouse or child. At Shah & Associates, we want to make sure that your estate plan continues to work for you and allows your loved ones to avoid unnecessary struggles and taxes.
Our goal is to provide you – our clients – with the most effective estate plan possible. We strive to create plans that address all your concerns and help you realize your dreams. Unfortunately, even the most carefully prepared plans can become vulnerable over time. Why? To begin with, governments constantly change critical tax and inheritance laws. More than ten federal tax changes have taken place in the last fifteen years alone, and many more are scheduled in the near future. Similar legal changes will impact disability planning, healthcare law, income taxation, and real estate ownership.
There are also personal circumstances to consider:
•Your family structure may change (marriage, divorce, children)
•You or your family members may start a new business
•Retirement or disability may become a factor over time
•You or your family members may move to another state
• Your financial assets will most likely change over time
The fact is, change is part of life, which means your estate plan must change as well. The Family Protector Program will give you and your loved ones peace of mind.
Here is what you will receive by participating in the Family Protector Program:
• A review of your estate plan every year, including review of your plan’s Asset Integration
• Unlimited telephone consultations with us about any legal matter related to your estate plan
• All educational materials we develop relating to your family and your plan
• 24-hour online access to all important documents in your plan via DocuBank
• Exclusive invitations to our firm’s workshops and seminars throughout the year
• Connections with our network of trusted accountants, financial advisors, and other financial professionals
Just how important do we think this program is?
We feel that providing a plan with regular updates is essential to keeping your estate plan up-to-date and ensuring peace of mind for you and your
We believe the Family Protector Program is in your best interest, and ours, because we care deeply about the well-being of you and your family.